Dec 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (9)


Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should be Reading 
Grab your current read 
Open to a random page 
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
 
This week I'm reading...
 
 
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
 
" 'We'll discuss other issues in the morning, and that's' - he checked a small device - 'in three hours. Get some rest. It sounds like you've had a difficult day.'
If only he knew." pg. 29
 
Incarnate will be available 1.31.12 from Katherine Tegen Books
*Quote taken from Advance Reader Copy and may not be the correct page in the finished copy*

2 comments:

  1. I want to read this one so bad!!! I love the teaser, I want to know what happened! Thanks for sharing!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!