Jan 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (4)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
 
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun!

This week is...
 
Top 10 Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book!
 
 
1. Cara Lynn Shultz: Yes, I know that techincally her second book comes out in mere months (March, to be exact), but I am already wanting the third book - there better be a third book - in her series. I love her style and the way she writes her characters. 'Nuff said.
 
2. Stephenie Meyer: I am still waiting on a sequel to The Host. I love that book, and wish she would write a sequel. Or ten. Whatever. I simply need more of Wanda.
 
3. Tahereh Mafi: I think is goes without saying we all know how incredible this lady is. Her debut novel was like crack, and I just can't wait for her next book.
 
4. Tracie Peterson: When I'm not drowning in YA books, I usually am reading one of Tracie Peterson's books. I have nearly 35 of them; they are AMAZING.
 
5. Andrea Cremer: Now that the Nightshade series is over, I cannot wait to see what she had coming out next. I'm sure whatever it is will be incredible and golden and awesome.
 
6. Jennifer L. Armentrout: I have been fortunate enough to read 4 of her books from two different series', and I loved every second of them all. I will read whatever she writes!
 
7. Dee Henderson: Another non-YA author, but one who is a master at weaving a tale chock-full of romance, suspense, and mystery. She hasn't put anything out in years, sadly.
 
8. Aimee Carter: I love her style, I love her vibe, and I love her book. Yes, singular. Which is why I need more from her now.
 
9. Veronica Rossi: I don't care if it's the sequel to Under the Never Sky (although that would be ideal) or something else, but I can't wait to get my hands on her next book. She totally blew me away with her debut novel, and if that's indicitive of her writing abilities, she will be someone I will read for the next decade.
 
10. Simone Elkeles: I credit Simone with bringing me back to the YA genre. I read Perfect Chemistry a few years ago and fell in love with YA. I couldn't get enough. Now that the Perfect Chemistry series is over, I want to see what she does next!

3 comments:

  1. I think I heard that Simone Elkeles is working on a football series? I am still waiting on Under the Never Sky. I'll get eventually. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you in number 1 and 10. I haven't read all the books here though.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally forgot about Stephenie Meyer! I guess she's number 11 on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!