May 26, 2014

#YAPARTY during #BEA14 - are you going?

HOST LIZA WIEMER CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO ATTEND

THE #YAPARTY

WHERE: Twitter

WHEN: May 29, 2014, 8-11 PM EST

(Please tweet during those hours!If you won’t be around during that time, I recommend scheduling tweets using TweetDeck. ONLY entries during that time will count!)

WHY: Because space for the BEA YA Author/Blogger Party is very limited and I want everyone to be able to participate.

***Special thanks goes to Andye Eppes of Reading Teen and Hannah McBride of The Irish Banana, YA Author/Blogger Party Organistas Extraordinaire – Please follow them and enter the two special prizes (#24 & #25)!

HUGE THANK YOU to the publishers and bloggers who provided the prize packages! See each one below.

(You must be 13 years old or older. This post and the prize packages are accurate as of 5-23-14, but are subject to change until the 11:00 PM EST on May 29, 2014. Notification will be done through Twitter. Prizes are not exchangeable. Winners will be notified by June 15, 2015 or sooner. Shipping will be done through the prize donors. You must contact the donor within 24 hours or another winner will be chosen.)

What do you need to do?

It’s Simple:

Follow @LizaWiemer on Twitter

Follow the publisher or specific prize donor and tweet (information listed below for each prize)!

PRIZE #1: (INTERNATIONAL)squareicon

From Paper Lantern Lit: An e-copy of each title from The Studio OR an editorial review of 50 pages of a manuscript OR an editorial review of 15 pages of a plot outline.

Tweet: I joined the  and follow  & Liza Wiemer. I hope to win a 50 page manuscript review. 

Or

I joined the  & follow  . Hope to win a 15 page plot outline editorial review. 

Or

I joined the  & follow  . Hope to win an e-copy of each title from The Studio. 


PRIZE #2: (USA Only)NOVL-Logo-tagline-12-12-12 copy

From Little Brown @TheNovl

  • Rapture Practice Paperback

  • The Walled City ARC

  • Famous in Love ARC

  • Secrets & Lies Hard Copy

  • Just Call My Name ARC

Tweet: I joined the  & follow @TheNovl & . I hope to win a Little Brown five-book package! Info: 

Fr5m6Lyc_400x400

PRIZE #3: (USA Only)

From Spencer Hill Press and Spencer Hill Contemporary SIX (6) NEW TITLES!

Tweet: I joined the  & follow @SHContemp & . I hope to win a six-book package! 


PRIZE #4: (USA Only)website_logo_clear_670x60

From Strange Chemistry, your choice of five books!

Tweet: I joined the  & follow @StrangeChem & . I hope to win five SC books, my choice! 


PRIZE #5: (USA Only)1b69a6d8a3b2f8183c33bb5ff595df76_400x400

From Books of Wonder a signed copy of DOROTHY MUST DIE

Tweet: I joined the  & follow @BooksofWonder & . I hope to win a five SC books, my choice! 


PRIZE #6 & #7: (USA Only)

BraceletFrom Bookish Delites, bookish bracelets made by Kassiah Faul.

Tweet: I joined the  & follow @SwoonyBoys & . I hope to win one of two bookish bracelets! 


PRIZE #8 & #9: (USA Only)

From Fic Fare, YA Signed ContemporaryIMG_6158 Book Package! (Better Off Friends, Ask Again Later, My Life with the Walter Boys)

IMG_1771. . . YA Signed Dystopian/Alternate Future Book Package! (Plus One, Control, In the After)

Tweet: I joined the  & follow @ErinLee20 of Fic Fare & . I hope to win YA Contemporary Book Package! 

Tweet: I joined the  & follow @ErinLee20 of Fic Fare & . I hope to win YA Dystopian Book Package! 

PRIZE #10 – #23 (USA Only)

From Wicked Bookcraft, (14 winners) A handcrafted bookmarkbookmark 2 (like the one pictured, various book themes, including Harry Potter & Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children!)

Tweet: I joined the  & follow @WickedBookcraft of Reading Teen & . I hope to win a handcrafted bookmark! 

PRIZE #24 (USA Only)

From the YA Party, a signed “We Love YA” Board from our YA authors – at least twenty-five signatures!

Tweet: I joined the  & follow @ReadingTeen @Irish_Banana. I hope to win a signed “We Love YA” Board from YA authors!  Tote Bag

PRIZE #25 (USA Only)

From the YA Party, a tote bag filled with books/ARCs/Swag from the event.

Tweet:  I joined the  & follow  @Irish_Banana. I hope to win a tote bag filled with YA books/ARCs/Swag! 

Thank you for joining us! We hope you had fun. Good luck! Winners will be notified by June 15, 2014 or sooner.


- See more at: http://www.whorublog.com/2014/05/23/join-the-yaparty-may-29-2014-8-11-pm-est-25-awesome-prize-packages/#sthash.dN9Ienno.J4

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! This is great! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to try to be there! :D

    Angie @ Pinkindle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're super busy already with BEA but just wanted to let you know that Prize #5's tweet doesn't seem quite right...?

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!